RF POWER SOLUTIONS
Tel : 02-522-2805
Fax : 02-585-2805
E-mail : email@example.com
apply their expertise to create innovative solutions for high performance systems; designing, developing and manufacturing inspirational solutions for the most exacting requirements of global systems companies.
is to be the company most trusted to deliver advanced technology and vital services for critical systems
e2v: when performance counts
- Always work to deliver excellence and value to our customers through long-term partnerships
- Are recognised and respected as experienced and talented people
- Demonstrate a strong competency in design, manufacture, service and support across our core technologies and market areas
- Understand our responsibilities to managing and minimising the environmental impact of our activities
We strive to work to our core values of:
- Customers first
- Excellence throughout
RF power solutions, High performance imaging solutions including CCD & CMOS sensors and cameras and Hi-rel semiconductor solutions.
We employ approximately 1600 people across 10 countries in Europe, America and Asia, have annual sales of £200m, and are listed on the London Stock Exchange.Sales and technical support are provided by four global sales and support territory bases to a total of more than 50 countries.
As a result of our track record of innovation and technological breakthroughs, e2v continues to be involved in many high-profile ground breaking programmes, including:
- Airbus A380
- Boeing 757, 767, 747, 777, and in the new 787
- European Space Agency Gaia mission to map our galaxy
- US Patriot air and missile defence system
- Eurofighter Typhoon
- Hubble space telescope upgrade project
Our success is built on long established relationships with industry partners: for example
Hi-Rel COTS System
RF POWER SOLUTIONS
상호 : 미션시스텍(주) / 사업자등록번호 : 214-88-68096 / 대표이사 : 한현석
경기도 성남시 분당구 삼평동 삼환하이펙스 B동 906호 / TEL : 02-522-2805 / FAX : 02-585-2805
B-906, SamHwan hifex APT, 679 Sampyeong-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi, 463-400 Republic of Korea
© 2013 Mission Systec. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.